Damgaard investment decisions are based on conservative investment principles and investments in portfolio companies are based on the following criteria:
- A product or business model that is internationally scalable - preferably across new industries or product types
- Unique position in the company's industry and/or market
- Solid market position - or ambitions and realistic opportunity to achieve this
- Strong leadership with the ability to develop the business and attract people with the right skills
- Long-lasting, proven business model
- Investments are made in knowledge-intensive businesses - primarily within tech
- Companies with good opportunities for later exit.